Monday, July 13, 2009

One fun weekend!!!

This past weekend was so much fun for us! Ryan had an awesome golf get-a-way with three buddies and I had some of my favorite girls in town for a bachelorette party and baby shower. One of my best friends is getting married on August 1st in Florida and for obvious reasons I can't be there next to her - so I tried to give her the best bachelorette party I could! We ate, laughed and danced the whole night away. Yes, eight months pregnant and I was on that dance floor - you wouldn't believe the attention a dancing pregnant girl gets!


Me and the bride-to-be!


All the girls at the restaurant! We went to a Eclipse di Luna, a fun tapas bar!


At the punchline comedy club! So funny!

Suzanne and Brooke threw me (and Ally) a baby shower on Sunday. It was such a fun time oooing and awwwing over the cutest baby stuff ever! All I can say is that I was completely overwhelmed by the generosity and support of my sweet friends. I think I opened presents for a solid 30 -40 minutes! There is no double that Ally is going to feel loved every where she turns!


Sweet treats! Suz made a baby carriage out of a watermelon, adorable!


Playing games. The first game was to complete the nursery rhyme, I thought I would totally win but there were a few hard ones like completing "rub a dub dub three men in a tub..." Do you know how that ends?


We (Ally) got so many unbelievable gifts! Everything from bath time goodies to hair bows, clothes, bedding, diapering, eating, and organizing! AMAZING!!!


This gift proves Ryan knows his wife! He picked out a hot pink Coach diaper bag for his baby mama! What a great husband!!


Me and the hostesses, Aunt Suzanne and Aunt Brooke! Two of my favorite girls in the world! Thanks for a wonderful shower (and the video monitor)!

No comments: