Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two more baby showers - we are all set!!

We've had two more baby showers since I last updated the blog. Ally has more stuff than any child could possibly need but as we look around at all her new things we are reminded of ALL the people who love her and love us!


All of Ryan's aunts, cousins, grandma and even 4th and 5th cousins ( and a few from my family) gathered for a shower for Miss Ally! It was a fun filled family time! I really enjoyed getting to meet some of Ally's 5th cousins from Ryan's dad's side! Ally got some great new outfits, blankets, toys, bottles, paci's, a bouncer, a swing (hooray!) and many other wonderful things.


Yeah! We got the car seat!! Thanks Aunt Nicole and Cortney!! Now we have to go get it installed and get a certificate that says a professional installed it before the hospital will let us take Ally home. My Grammy was telling me they didn't even have car seats when she brought her kids home from the hospital - and now a fireman has sign off that our car seat is securely installed - geez!


The sweet Aunts that hosted the shower (L to R) Nan White, Sandra Prosperi, me (oh my, I look huge!), Cindy Prosperi.


The hosetess with their hostess gifts on!


My mother-in-law, Patti, has a great group of friends that threw us a shower at a fun restaurant on the Smyrna square. These ladies were so much fun and so funny! "Anyone ever seen a baby pigeon?"


Ally got some great new outfits, a purse, toys, a Boppy pillow, and all kinds of neat stuff.




The dessert was these delicious but equally cute cupcakes! I really wanted to eat two, they were that good, but I didn't want to embarrass myself since almost no one finished their one cupcake :)


No comments: